28 March 2008

Gym bunny

Well it has been six weeks now that I've been going to the gym, and I've diligently managed to go twice a week without fail. It is getting harder and harder to drag myself there though, which is a bit worrying. I'm alright once I'm there, it's just the having to get up at 6.30am and pack all my gym stuff the night before and things.

I have seen some small changes in the six weeks. I've got slightly musclier arms and shoulders, and a bit more muscle on my chest. Not loads though, and that's probably part of the problem. If I don't see a huge improvement quickly then I lose interest. I could go more often and for longer and that would help, but if I'm having trouble going twice a week then how will I manage to go three or four times?

I also haven't seen Mitch Hewer looking absolutely gorgeous on Skins for a while, which is what finally gave me the push to start going to a gym in the first place. It's such a weird thing being gay, you can see someone who's stunning and you really fancy them, but at the same time you can hate them just a bit for being better looking than you. So you get a weird swirl of admiration, lust and jealousy all rolled together. I suppose it doesn't work the same for straight boys, they'd hardly see a hot girl and thing "cor she's gorgeous, I wish I had legs like that".

So maybe the answer to my lack of gym enthusiasm is to stoke up my jealousy good and proper in order to restore my drive to go. Friends and neighbours can do their part by sending me pictures of attractive men with good bodies. Ready? Go!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: