21 April 2009

Guy Pearce is really rather hot

I watched Memento yesterday and it reminded me of what a cutey Guy Pearce is. Look! Look how cute!



He's actually a bit hotter in Priscilla Queen of the Desert I think, probably just because he's quite a bit younger, but he's still got that lean muscly thing going on even now he's 40.



I hope I look that good when I'm 40.

Anyway, Memento was really good, although you have to concentrate if you don't want to get lost as the story is more or less told backwards. Guy Pearce plays a man on a mission to find his wife's killer, which sounds straightforward enough except that he has a form of amnesia that prevents him from storing any new memories. It's well written and very original, and it leaves you talking about it for a while afterwards as you try to piece everything back together in chronological order in your head. I highly recommend it.

One last picture, this one was too good to pass up.

No comments: