23 October 2008

My fingers are ready for the cream

Tonight is the launch of Boogaloo Stu's Brighton Creamy Fingers night at the Ghetto. Chris and I have said we'll go and I'm quite looking forward to it, although I woke up really tired this morning. I'm hoping just to ride it out though and that I'll perk up once I've had a couple of drinks at home tonight.

The night looks like it will be quite similar to Dynamite Boogaloo in that it'll be playing pop and alternative-type music and there will still be a cabaret. The main difference is Dolly Rocket won't be there, she seems to be doing nights at Legends now, and nor will Dynamite Sal, who is running a different pop night just round the corner at Audio. I hope it will be good anyway. They've already said they'll be doing it fortnightly from 20 November. I expect it will be pretty busy tonight as it's the launch and there are lots of people down to go on Facebook (80 at the moment I think, although not all of those will turn up).

Anyway, I shall review the experience tomorrow once my hangover has subsided.

No comments: