13 December 2007

The Proof...

... were actually really good! But oh my god I am so tired now, I don't know quite how I made it in to work.

They sang about six songs, stuff like My Girl and Valerie and some others, and had surprisingly good voices. It wasn't packed in there, enough people for it not to be too shameful, but it was much busier when it was Eton Road. One of them, the best-looking one with the shaved head, seemed to be obsessed with having his microphone turned up. He asked about four times until his was clearly much louder than everyone else's, which made him look a bit self-centred!

In the end I only got about 3 hours sleep, and now I'm really feeling rough. I don't know how I'm supposed to be going out for another Christmas meal with drinking and dancing tonight. Actually, yes I do know. The plan is that I'll try to leave work early today, I'll have a nice sleep, and then I will have limited alcohol intake this evening as I'll clearly still be recovering from yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to make it in tomorrow in not too bad a state. My poor liver must hate me.

No comments: