04 December 2007

Damn I jinxed it

It seems that having discussed on here that I spend my days watching attractive male nurses doing interesting things in the seminar room opposite, I have immediately ruined it. Since last week there has been a distinct lack of anything exciting happening in there, let alone it being carried out by nice boys with good hair. At the moment there is a rather sour-looking blonde woman doing an odd claw-hand mime to two girls who are feigning interest, and that's the most stimulating thing I've seen since Thursday. This is rather a shame as it was my main source of amusement. I might email room bookings and ask them to move some more classes in there, particularly the ones with above-average 19 year-olds. I'm sure that's the kind of information they gather on their seminar groups.

No comments: