02 January 2008

New Year's badness

I spent midnight on New Year's Eve on my own, with my head in the toilet, spewing my guts up and practically crying because I was so drunk. Not my finest hour, or my finest New Year's Eve I have to say.

New Year's Resolution: to remember that 2 cocktails, 2 glasses of champagne, a shot of Dooley's, 4 vodka and cokes, and 3 large shots of Tuaca is TOO FUCKING MUCH YOU IDIOT.

I'm not going to say "I'm giving up drinking", because I think that would be naive and will clearly never happen. However I must MUST have more self-control in future. It's only now, 30 hours after my last drink, that I'm feeling normal again. New Year's Day was a complete write-off.

On the brighter side, I'm going to see the Spice Girls in concert tomorrow at the O2, woo! Someone pass me a drink.

No comments: