17 January 2008

Torchwood is just the gayest thing

I haven't really watched Torchwood before, but we were channel-hopping last night and found that Spike from Buffy was in it. I've always found him rather hot, so we carried on watching, and within five minutes John Barrowman was snogging the face off him! Where did that come from?? I know John Barrowman is gay, but when did they make whatever his character is called (Captain Jack Hackett or something) a homo too?

Apparently he and Spike had spent five years together in a time loop where they basically just knobbed each other senseless.

And then a short while later in the programme, Captain Jack was making a pass at this office type man.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and assume Russell T Davies writes Torchwood. All he seems to do is write scenes he'd love to toss himself off to and then make actors act them out! Shocking, but I'm not complaining as it was nice to see Spike in some man-on-man action.

No comments: