04 January 2008

Spice Up Your Life

I saw the Spice Girls at the O2 last night and they were AMAZING. They sang all their best songs, and performed for much longer than I was expecting, about an hour and three quarters I think. Once I had got over the initial vertigo of the O2 arena I had a thoroughly good time.

I have decided my favourite is still Baby Spice for being the cutest, but I also quite like Posh just for her sheer pointlessness. She hardly sang, and instead of doing a solo number like the other four (because she clearly can't sing unsupported), she just strutted up and down in a dress and flapped it around a bit. Does she not realise quite how pointless that makes her look?? Her oblivious state of mind is truly awesome...

Thanks to our generous benefactors who made going to a concert that is way out of our price league possible, *mwah*. Oh, and for bringing cheerios to snack on, that was nice too.

No comments: