21 January 2009

Rainbowfish bus invasion

Rainbowfish Boy was waiting at my bus stop when I arrived this morning. Despite not having my glasses on, I spotted his hollow-cheeked stupid face from more than 50 feet away, it's amazing the acuity that loathing can give you.

And then he actually got ON my bus and rode it all the way up to Moulsecoomb where he got off and I glared at the back of his head. How dare he sully my morning before I've even had my second cup of tea and woken up properly! I don't know where he was going, but hopefully he got attacked by feral Moulsecoomb children on the way and they killed and ate him. They could feast off that vast chip on his shoulder for months.

It did, however, give me the opportunity to point him out to my friend from work (hi Dom!), so now she can join the Pyramid Of Hate and spread the word.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i HATE him. what a freek.
dom

superlative said...

Ah good, good work Dom. Use your aggressive feelings.

Anonymous said...

He is so rude and horrible.

I hope he gets run over by a steamroller.