29 February 2008

Sleepy so sleepy again...

Yes it's Friday again and I'm basically dead on my feet having been out to Boogaloo last night. It was good though, it was the last one they are having at Audio before the move to Candy Bar. General fare really: the music was good, I danced a lot, they did a bit of caberet, and then they played a game. One of the cuntestants this week was a nice young man with a muscly stomach, who Boogaloo Stu made take his top off. He was wearing really low hipster jeans and clearly no underwear, which I found quite hot.

Today I am pottering around and work and putting things into boxes prior to my office move on Monday. I'm only moving two doors down, I really don't see the point in putting everything in boxes...

I am also playing around with Flock, a new browser I've just discovered. It's quite good really. It integrates with Facebook in a sidebar, so you can click straight through to certain functions, and it shows you if you have messages, recent status updates by people, etc. It also integrates with Blogger, so I am writing this in Flock's special editor and will shortly find out if it can successfully post to my blog without me actually needing to log into the site.

I'm going home this weekend (yawn) for Mothers Day. Hope I don't get brain death. I will also get to see Alice The Gruttock though, after her many months of South American travel, which should be really nice. I hope she has brought me back a sombrero.

Four hours til I can go home. I think I might start injecting coffee granules directly into my brain....

Blogged with Flock

No comments: